These pictures are from Christmas day, but how cute would these pants be for New Year’s Eve?! I absolutely love that they are gold! I just think that anything gold or silver is perfect because anything sparkly is perfect for ringing in the New Year!
Anyway, New Year’s is such a fun holiday, and the perfect opportunity to plan an amazing date night for you and your love… So, Greg and I have come up with 5 perfect New Year’s Eve date nights for whatever type of mood you’re in!
Here they are!
- Dress Up Fancy Dinner- I absolutely love getting dressed up. Ask Greg, and he’ll tell you that one of my favorite things to do in the world is my hair and make up and put on a cute outfit, and then have a cute outfit for him, too. New Year’s Eve is the perfect opportunity to do just this! Make reservations at a fancy restaurant you both love, splurge a little and share a bottle of wine, and make sure and have a little photo-op in your fancy outfits!
- Cozy Night In- This is always our New Year’s Eve pick. We love cuddling on the couch and watching a great movie, and New Year’s Eve is the perfect opportunity to order some yummy food, rent a movie (last year we watched New Year’s Eve- it is soo good!), and cheers to the New Year with some bubbly! We always have are champagne glasses from our engagement ready to go. You could even make yummy brownies or set up a s’mores bar and roast marshmallows over a candle in your jammies (we’re doing this on the 31st!)! How cute and cozy is that?!
- Hot Cocoa Drive- If you want to get out of the house, but still keep it low-key, a hot cocoa drive is the perfect date. Christmas lights are still up, and a drive in the car is always so fun! You could make hot cocoa at home, pour them in a tumbler, and top them with whip cream or drive through your local Starbucks! Hold hands in the car and talk about your future plans for 2018 with your favorite Pandora station softly play in the background.
- Ice Skate & a Drive In- Start out your night with a little ice skating! We absolutely love ice skating and go every year. I have the funniest memory of ice skating with Greg, my brother, and sister! It’s just always the best time! You could round up a group, another couple , or just hit the ice with you two! Afterwards, going to a little drive in restaurant like Sonic or Superdawg. It’s so classic and the perfect way to end the night after working up an appetite on the ice! What could be better than an icy, chocolate malt, and some french fries?!
- Dance Party- You and your love could hit the town, and being part of the New Year’s Eve energy can really be invigorating! Greg and I love to dance, and it is actually our favorite thing to do when we’re out. Choosing a place with a live band, good dj, and spacious dance floor is key. Just make sure you’re wearing your dancing shoes, and you two can shake and twirl into 2018!
Leave us a comment on how you plan to ring in 2018! We love to hear from you guys 🙂