These pictures are from Easter, a little over a week late, but that’s ok! I loved wearing this dress on Easter because I felt like it was such a good Spring color and it was airy and girly! Easter is like the highlight of Springtime and the perfect time for a good pastel. 🙂 On Easter morning Greg and I went to this cute little diner super early in the morning. We were like 1 of 3 tables in there, and it was just so quiet. I absolutely love early mornings, and I am definitely an early bird so it was just the best. I also think that getting to a breakfast place early on Sundays is the way to do it. If you get there any time past 10am there is usually a wait, and I am always starving in the morning so to me the earlier the better! We also got a little fishing in right after breakfast at a pond. There were ducks and geese swimming away! I said a little Easter prayer there that morning because we missed church and then had somewhere to be, but the outdoors is totally our spiritual place anyway so it was ok, and Greg and I felt happy and really connected.
Also I thought I’d share 5 things that I am absolutely loving right now! 🙂
- Taking walks. Greg and I have been taking walks in the evening. Sometimes it’s to a fishing spot and sometimes it’s around the neighborhood or to the Jewel by our house. Last night we took a walk to Jewel because we were out of some milk and eggs and that kinda stuff. We have the best conversations when it’s just us like in the car or on a walk, and last night we were talking about the future, and we both felt super excited and motivated afterwards!
- Potstickers. We have been making potstickers at home like 3 times a week! They are just so yummy! I buy these. They’re organic and just the best!
- Prison Break Season 5. If you have not watched this on Netflix you need to now! It is so suspenseful and good! The new season just aired 3 weeks ago, and we’ve been watching it every week! You can catch up on Hulu, too. It just gets better and better.
- Kayla Itsine’s BBG workouts. You can find her guides here. I am on week 10, and man they are hard! I totally feel like they are kicking my butt into shape, and I am so sweaty at the end of each workout lol. Plus, it is a good break from my regular running and weight lifting workouts that I usually do.
- Kayaking! I am way better at rowing this year than I was last year. I was so happy when we went out this weekend that I could really get going on the water.