These are pictures I on took on Saturday before Greg got off work. I love getting all dolled up while I’m waiting for him to get home, and then we usually go to dinner or go do something fun- at the moment it is spending way too much time at Best Buy! We have seriously been there 5 times in the last 2 weeks lol. Also, on Sunday I had a huge assignment due and spent all day and night on it except for when we took a break to fish and go see Daddy’s Home 2, which was much needed! We love funny movies!
Here are 10 random thoughts from me and Greg this week!
- I have never really been a purse girl, but I have been into them lately! I bought 3 new purses, and it is so fun to have a place to put my lipgloss! Before, I would have Greg carry it in his pocket for me.
- Peppermint mocha Coffeemate is the best part of winter mornings!
- I really need a hand cream that absorbs quickly and doesn’t have a perfumy smell. My hands are so dry, but I don’t like my hands feeling all slimy, and I don’t like to be able to smell the cream all day.
- My birthday is next week, and Greg ordered me the prettiest pink cake! It is going to be covered in frosting roses!
- I winked at Greg last night, and we both laughed so hard for like 5 minutes! I’ve never been a cute winker lol!
6. Duck hunting season is coming to an end, and I am not pumped about it.
7. I would really like to get out to Lincoln Park Zoo soon.
8. With the cold weather coming in, it’s getting me all geared up for ice fishing season.
9. We got a new drone lately and it is definately the ultimate adult toy!
10. I’m excited for my baby’s birthday on the 12th, and I’m planning a nice weekend for her.
Happy Wednesday! Wednesday is always my favorite day of the week!