Here are our pictures from our pumpkin patch trip this weekend! We drove out to this little pumpkin patch that Greg knew about, and it was so cool! We got to grab a wagon, walk out to the patch, and then there were big snippers that we got to use and actually “pick” our own pumpkin! It was so fun and festive, and there were some ginormous pumpkins there! We also vlogged, so we have a video of our trip coming soon! If you live in Central Illinois, you should definitely check this place out because it is the best pumpkin patch I have ever been too! It has goats, and so many pumpkins, cute games to play, and yummy treats (we got yummy homemade cinnamon rolls). Plus, it is in the prettiest area. Here is the link to their information: Gail’s Pumpkin Patch.
Our heart to heart this week is about the five things that make us happy as a couple. So here it goes!
1. Spending as much time as possible together is definitely at the top of our list. I honestly feel like I cannot get enough of Greg and after a long day we just need to get in the car and take a drive!
2. Eating dinner together and breakfast on Sundays. We have always loved mealtime together! Even when I was in college and working a ton, we always ate dinner together and had breakfast on Sunday’s, usually at Bob Evans! This past Sunday, Greg wasn’t feeling good because he has poison oak, and I was wide awake and hungry so I accidentally had a bowl of cereal on the couch while I waited for him to wake up, and he was so mad that I didn’t wait til we went to breakfast lol! We still went, and I had toast, eggs, and coffee.
3. Blankets and pillows- Greg loves pillows, and he sleeps with 3! Also, when we’re watching tv at night, he takes all of the pillows to have by him. He likes one by his head, one by his back, and 2 propping up his arm. I don’t mind because he lets me have all of the blankets! We’re the perfect match.
4. Any adventure or challenging activity. Greg is the planner and the researcher when it comes to this stuff, and I just love conquering something new with him!
5. Sunglasses. I had to throw this one in here because Greg found us the perfect sunglasses. He has been on a mission since before our honeymoon to find stylish, affordable, polarized sunglasses, and he did! We found them at Field & Stream, and every time it’s sunny out we’re so excited to wear them!
What are some things that make you and your love so happy!
We’d love to hear about it, so leave us a comment down below!