Who doesn’t love a little guilty pleasure?! When I think of Valentine’s Day, I always think about the little indulgences that make life so good and so sweet. Today, I thought I’d share some of our guilty pleasures seeing as we are just 4 days away from the holiday of love!
- PJs- I absolutely love cozy pj’s. I love them for me, and I love buying them for Greg, too. There is literally nothing better than getting home from work, taking a shower, and putting on soft pj pants, a comfy sweater or long sleeve top, and fresh socks. I have so many pjs and when I see a good pair, I cannot resist buying them. One little wish I have, though, is that they made pj pants longer! Mine are always floods after a wash.
- Dark chocolate- I love the little Dove dark chocolates that are wrapped in the shiny, red foil. They have little messages inside that always make me feel good! Greg and I were eating them in the car the other day, and I was unwrapping them for him, feeding it to him, and reading him his messages.
- Blankies- I have always been obsessed with blankies. We have 4 on our couch, alone! When I see a soft blankie on sale I just have to buy it so that Greg and I can cuddle under it lol.
- Online shopping- This is a new one. I started online shopping this year, and it is a total guilty pleasure of mine. I love having stuff shipped to the house because it comes in a box that you have to unwrap, and it feels like a present! I also love it if Greg gets home before me and has what I bought unwrapped. I think it’s so cute because he loves the packages, too! Sometimes I even look at things I like online, add it to the shopping cart, and then close the tab so I don’t actually buy it lol!
- Cheese & Crackers- This is one of our favorite snacks! We love to make a little cheese and cracker platter at home, pour a glass, and relax.
- Iced coffee- I love all coffee; Greg loves iced! Our coffee maker at home makes iced coffee, and we love to drive through Dunkin and get one, too. It’s so cute, even when we go out to breakfast, Greg add ice cubes from his water to cool his cup down.
- Grey’s Anatomy- This is our show. We watch it together every Thursday (or Friday if one of has to work late on Thursday). We get so excited for it, and we will not talk at all when it’s on (we do during commercials), but as soon as the commercials are over one of us will shush the other lol.
P.S. This dress would be perfect for a Valentine’s Day date! It is so flattering and comfy! Also, I have really been loving red lately. It’s such a vibrant, eye catching color, and I have been loving it’s little pop!