Because Greg and I spend so much time outside it is extra important that we take care of ourselves. During the summer we spend even more time outside than we do in the winter and because of this some of the beauty/ self care products need to be amped up. Here are some of the products we are currently using to say fresh, clean, happy, and protected from the sun. 🙂
- Head & Shoulders Repair and Protect Shampoo + Conditioner : We were recently sent these products to try out for free, and I was worried that the smell would be too strong, but it is actually perfect! Greg and I have always used the same shampoo/conditioner, and he tried it too and liked it better than the Tresemme that we usually use. It smells summery almost like a tangerine and looks like melted dreamsicle when you squeeze it into your hand. Also, I was so excited that it repairs and protects because that is so important when you’re spending time in the sun or in a pool! Plus, I have to take extra care of my highlighted hair.
- Sour Punch Ragin’ Reds: Everyone needs a little sweet and sour summertime candy. The Ragin’ Reds are also perfect because they are all the yummy summertime flavors~ watermelon, strawberry, cherry, and raspberry.
- A Perfect World SPF 40 Age Defense Moisturizer with White Tea: I have super fair skin so a good SPF is a must for me! I had a hard time finding one because they can feel thick or have a strong smell, but I love this one from Origins because it is oil free, contains antioxidants from the white tea, and is anti-aging which is awesome! Plus it is SPF 40 so I don’t have to worry about getting a bad burn and can stay outside all day long on the water with Greg! I am just so happy that this was sent to me to try out because I was on the hunt for a sunscreen for our honeymoon, and now I have one that I absolutely love!
- A Perfect World Age Defense Eye Cream with SPF 20: This eye cream goes great with the sunscreen from Origins. The eye area is so delicate and can age faster than the rest of the face just because you have to be so gentle with it, and on top of it protecting it from the sun is super important. This eye cream is super gentle, does not irritate, and also contains antioxidants. Yay!
- Nair Wax Strips: I love these! They are perfect for touch ups and keeping skin smooth. I have actually used these strips religiously for 5 years and highly recommend them.
Thanks for reading, and I hope you’re all having an amazing summer in the sun so far! 🙂
*All products mentioned were sent to us for free to try, but of course all opinions are my own!