We traded in our camo this weekend for some fancy gold! Greg and I had the most wonderful weekend at one of our friend’s weddings. We stayed in a hotel, danced all night, and of course enjoyed some yummy wedding cake! We could totally feel the love in the air throughout the entire night. I just love love so much, and it was so beautiful to be able to be a part of such a fun, magical night. My favorite part was when we all went outside and lit sparklers and the bride and groom walked through our sparkle tunnel! Also, the bride and groom are such sweethearts, and they looked amazing and were just so welcoming. Their wedding also made us so excited to really get started planning ours! We’re actually going to go check out our venue this weekend (I have butterflies). We will keep you all updated on all of our planning. Anyway, I wanted to write a top five from our weekend, so here it is!
5. Our late check out at our hotel because we got to cuddle for extra long on Sunday morning! Also Greg had on the softest t-shirt (perfect for cuddling)
4. The beautiful weather, warm and crisp, the perfect combination
3. Getting all dressed up with my handsome man
2. Our trip to Starved Rock! I will post the pictures from that trip later this week 🙂
1. Dancing all night with Greg! Dancing with my soulmate makes my heart happy.
xoxo – Cassie and Greg