The stars have never really aligned for us to take engagement photos. We scheduled them several several times, and things just kept coming up! Continue reading “Not So Perfect Engagement Photos”
Oh man, this week has been a crazy week! I had so much to get done at work, but honestly getting all of that completed makes me feel so accomplished and inspired; which is the best feeling ever, especially coming into the weekend! The only downfall is that I did not have time to blog, but I am excited to post this because this is our Thanksgiving post. Thanksgiving is one of my top three favorite holidays! I love how it is all about family, love, and gratitude.
Greg and I drove up to Park Ridge on Wednesday night. We were so excited to get to spend a few days with my family because these past few months have just been so busy. On Wednesday we stayed up late with my whole family, and then slept in a little on Thursday. When we woke up, Greg and I went for and got a holiday latte and went back to my parents house for some extra cuddles with each other. We relaxed for a little, and then it was time to get ready!
Before dinner Greg and I went to a little park by my parents house. It’s the cutest little spot. It has pretty trees, water, and even ducks (one of our favorite animals)! My parents also love this spot. They take a little drive there to have lunch or have a little chat. I think is just so sweet! There is nothing better than a good spot.
Afterwards, we went to my Auntie Mar and Uncle Steve’s house for such a yummy dinner. My favorite part was the ham and getting to spend so much time with Greg and my family. Greg loved the smoked turkey, too. Thanksgiving just made my heart so happy!
I know this post is a little late, but I wanted to share my top 10 things that I am grateful for. Anytime is a great time for gratitude, and this year has been amazing!
9. Having so many great opportunities. I feel so blessed all the time.
8. Our townhouse because it feels like home. So cozy.
7. My mom and I found my wedding dress! It’s perfect, and I am so happy we got to do that together. Also, she is just the best shopper; she found the magic dress.
6. The fact that Greg and I get to be married in June!
5. Greg’s little sisters. Little sisters everywhere are just so fun!
4. My job. It is rewarding, exhausting, inspiring, energizing, challenging, and more.
3. All of the amazing things Greg and I share. I love how he shares his passion with me, and I can share mine with him.
2. My amazing, supportive family (mom, dad, Kev, and Liv) and getting to spend any time we can with them.
1. Greg and his love, kisses, hugs, cuddles, talks! I could go on and on!!!!
Thanksgiving is just the best any time of the year!